Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) work in tandem to increase your website's visibility. SEO is a process of encouraging search engines to distinguish your website or webpage as the most suitable against your competitors' in "organic" - or unpaid - search results.
The driving force behind SEO is knowing that a better ranked site (a site appearing higher, or closer to the top of page 1) that appears more frequently in search results, receives more visitors from that search engine's users.
People search for different things so SEO should target different things too. SEO can target video search, news, images, academic areas, and local search.
If your competition understands and utilizes SEO strategy and you don't, they're essentially siphoning customers away from you.
OUR APPROACH to SEO
We begin by analyzing your site. In Search Engine Optimization, we want to visualize your site the same way search engines do, with data.
- We start by looking for your site on the major search engines - Google, Yahoo, and Bing. If we can't find you, we'll make sure the search engines know you exist.
- We determine the current online status of your site in relation to your competitors. If you're not sure who your top competitors are, not only can we let you know who they are, we can gather their link profiles and sources so you can make educated decisions.
- We look at your existing information online and ensure your NAP (name, address, phone) are consistent across all media, add analytics to your site (data! data! data!), and crawl your site for errors, penalties, speed, and broken links.
- Once keyword and competitor research is complete and errors are fixed, we begin On-Page SEO. This can mean adding schema and optimizing the content of your webpages, optimizing performance, and optimizing the overall structure to create a site that's consistent with your targeted keywords so search engines truly understand what your site is about.
- Off-Page SEO can include guest posting, building authority links on Q&A sites, submitting your site or content to many Web 2.0s, broken link building, creating category specific websites, press releases and more.
- Report and analyze. Without tracking your site or the sites of your competition, how do you know where you stand? We'll let you know exactly where you stand and with solid data, we'll know what we should change and what we should leave alone.
So, How Will You Know if We're the Right Agency for Your SEO?
- You're our muse. Are you just starting out or running a small to medium sized business? Some agencies work with much larger clients that require a lot of attention. You don't want to be their little fish in the big pond. From the first consultation, our goal is to bring you more visits, leads, and customers. We work hard to understand your business and your customers to build a lasting working relationship.
- We test. Ask other SEO "professionals" if they test what they talk about. Chances are, they're simply taking a few random online articles and so-called gurus at their word. We have a site we use strictly for testing and belong to a community whose sole purpose is testing SEO. Through testing we've discovered that even some of the most well respected SEO professionals make mistakes and buy into hype. You won't hear us tell you to do something on your site we haven't tested. If we haven't tested it, we will before we ever try it on your site. No guessing!
- We'll hold your hand. You've used other SEO services but saw little or no ROI. It's true, overall results from SEO can take time. Some results take longer than others and some of those results depend on your participation to make them work. We keep you up to date with weekly and monthly reports of your site and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) so there are no surprises. We take the time to educate so you understand. We'll skip the jargon, unless you like jargon of course.
- We're worth it. Quality SEO service doesn't have to mean the most expensive service. Because it takes a lot of time and work to perform proper SEO, you shouldn't expect dirt-cheap pricing on this service from anyone. However, you shouldn't expect to be robbed blind either. There are inexpensive SEO services you can subscribe to that scan your site and tell you what to fix. The problem is, you're the one doing the fixing. Unless you're familiar with SEO and with how to do all of the work, you'll have a lot of reading to do. We proudly stand behind our work and guarantee results!
- We strategize. Good SEO includes good linking strategy. We'll look at your current link structure and implement an improvement plan.
- We understand the long game. SEO for your business is not just a financial investment. It's also a time investment. Once we begin working to improve your rankings, bounce rate, mobile responsiveness, site structure, link structure, site speed, click through rate (CTR), visitors etc., we've really only just begun. We're not going to make a few tweaks and hope the internet stands up and takes notice of your site. We want your business to dominate for its products or services long term.
Reasons to Consider Investing in SEO Services?
- Your competition invests in SEO. You've invested time and energy into making your business, product or service better than your competition. The fact is, if you're not putting the same amount of time and energy into your position online by utilizing SEO strategies, you're constantly losing ground to competitors that are.
- SEO works. While algorithms may change, a solid SEO foundation still works. If you're focusing on your customers' experiences and consistently using proven SEO methods, you'll leap ahead of your competitors that aren't.
- SEO has solid ROI. Your return on investment with SEO is more cost effective than other types of online marketing. PPC advertising, social media campaigns, and purchasing leads help add to your good social standing and drive revenue, while SEO pays for itself over and over by ensuring your business stays visible to those looking for your products or services.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
There are currently (2016) an estimated 2 billion websites on the internet. 2 BILLION WEBSITES! Having a “Build it and they will come”, mentality no longer works online. Not in the traditional sense at least. If you build a well planned site and fill it with valuable content, it's possible you'll be found. However, that's also what your competitors are doing.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is the process of using paid search to direct people to your site thereby increasing its visibility.
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) is one of the most well known types of SEM. The advertiser bids on keywords and their ad is placed in front of users (target audience) that searched for that particular keyword or set of keywords and only pays the set bid amount when the ad is clicked.
Looking to set up targeted campaigns on social media? We Do That!
Want us to set up a Google AdWords account or campagin or both? We Do That!
Want us to help you retarget people that already visited your site? We Do That!
Want us to give you an amazing recipe for a desert bar that your co-workers will fight each other over and will cement your eminence as a desert making virtuoso? Actually, we can do that too!
There are no shortcuts to professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM). Optimizing your site for search engines and getting in front of the right audience is how someone can find your business before they find your competition.
Let IM Einstein help your business manage Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Want to get a better understanding of SEO? Check out our book.